Wednesday, December 23, 2009

go to bed

Yep, it's 3:30 in the morning. I went to bed at 4 on Sunday night. And like 5 last night. Woke up at 2pm. I know. madness. I really need to go to bed. I have so much grading to do tomorrow. 40, 5-7 page papers and 40 essay tests. I'm spending all day just grading. You should ask me about it to make sure I'm really doing it.

I saw Invictus on Monday. It was really good. That rugby is crazy. Like, whoa. And Morgan Freeman does an amazing job. Inspiring. And the corn dog and ice cream cone I had whilst watching it definitely didn't hurt.

I saw Avatar in 3D too. That was really good. I was iffy about it, but I enjoyed it a lot. And the main guy? really attractive. just sayin. I think I would even be ok seeing it again. all 3 hours of it.

Song-of-the-Week: Happy by Leona Lewis. I really like this song and especially the music video. It's a good one. And, I think we're all just trying to be happy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow. I hope you're grading papers. That's a lot of work. I actually hope you're already done. You finished before Christmas, right?

I'm not a huge fan of Leona Lewis, but I will watch that music video just for you.