Sunday, August 14, 2005

Money is good, work not so much

So, this is a very bright green which I am using to attract your attention. I will now get on with the attention-grabbing....talk. So, my dad has convinced my family to let me move into my Grandparents house, which is vacant because they are living in a "retirement" home type place. Anyway, no one is living there and they need someone to keep up the house (as it is quite large and very nice-although not huge but I like it). That someone is now me . This means that I will sadly be moving farther away into the tree streets. However, I have been asked to try and find another person or two who would like to move in with me so as to not seem that I am milking the fam for a cheap place to live and also to keep me company. I hate to make this sound like some sort of add because there should not be any pressure-it is just fine if you all say no because I like you all too much. Rent would be like $150-$200 and it is like right across the street from BYU (by the creamery on 9th) and also across the street from that elementary school and big park that starts with a K. It is close to many students so that is very nice. Anyway, there is the offer-take it or leave it. Either way, I am really going to try harder to see you guys more often because I love hanging out with you guys as you are my amazing friends. So count on that for sure.
I hope all of your lives are going well and that you are excited to start school. Which reminds me, Becca - when are you leaving? I must see you before you go. We should even have a big get to gether or something...although it seems to me that you all have been getting together a lot lately without letting me in on it so maybe you are against it.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You know that I am too poor to pay any amount of rent. I just can't do it. Maybe next summer. Sorry.

I guess we have been getting together a lot lately, but we could have one last shebang when the Magleby's will be here and can finally come.

smart alec said...

that would be fun

smart alec said...

yes yes, I know about the green-orange. It was green in the begining but when I posted it it could not be seen so I had to change it to orange. None of us are crazy (when it comes to color I mean).

micquel said...

Ali, that is a pretty dang good price for fall and winter, especially if there are non-shared rooms. If I didn't have to pay tuition, I would totally do it.

Lets do a last shebang, please. Are you sure I can't fall in love with them, Becca?

deb said...

um, I say yes.

smart alec said...

I say yes too, as long as you find someone for me to fall in love with.

smart alec said...

...i mean...

Trisha said...

i am sorry but i cannot do it. i am too poor. i would love to, though. let us have a shindig. ali, i know the feeling of not being involved in stuff. i sympathize.

Babs said...

Ali~ That's such a great price!! You're going to live so much closer to me, so i think that you should come over all the time! hehe, I'll have you over for "Sunday Dinner"'s or something so you don't have to be all alone! If you're not apposed... you should all come! We can have Sunday Shindigs... since Becca will no longer be able to host the party I guess. How sad. But anyways, notify me of this crazy shindig/shebang you all speak of alrighty!..Shebang and shindig are funny words!
And Miquelle totally needs to fall in love with em' ... maybe this one friend will take Anthropology! Hehe, can you imagine?

micquel said...

Well, I did ask the one kid to take intro to film with me, but he totally shot me down on that. Too bad, too, because it's gonna be sweet, huh, Ali?

deb said...

I'll take two please...ha ha ha

Trisha said...

what the smack do all of you crazies continue to talk about. mass confusion. head hurts.

Unknown said...

no idea