Tuesday, March 07, 2006

dance dance dance

Are you itching to dance like this...

or maybe this...
or even this...
and how about like this...(okay I was totally joking about that one)

....if you answered "YES" to at least one of these, then maybe you should think of coming to a UVSC dance with me on Friday. I have been informed of this dance through a certain boy (who told me on Monday - to be sure that I could plan on going). I don't know if I could ever go alone, so that is why I am calling on my wonderful friends (that would be you) to come with me (your very desperate friend) for at least 10 minutes on Friday...probably around 9:30 or something. I'm sure you have already made plans without me, but a few minutes of your time is all I ask.

11 comments:

deb said...

If I could grab butts I would. Dancing is fun...We will see how it goes. I would be willing to sacrifice my time for you Al. Anything for my pal.

Clever post by the way.

Unknown said...

uh, highly disturbing, but a good shocker. I would love to come with you a bust a move, Al Pal, but I have a date. And then another date on Tuesday. What the?

micquel said...

Ali, I also would dove to come and support you in your dancing endeavors, but you know what my answer is. work, work, work. Otherwise, I would TOTALLY be there for you, man.

It was pretty nice of him to give you such long notice to ensure your presence. hmmm...

smart alec said...

well, Debbie, I would love it if you would come with me.

Anonymous said...

Why is it that suddenly no one is commenting on anyone's blog? Whatever the reason, it should stop now.

deb said...

You remember this New York Doll thingy? We are going. But, I am willing to go for as long as I can. I will pull out all of my good moves for you, you alone.

Anonymous said...

Oh alright. I guess we can go at 9:30 and then stay for a few minutes? I might want to come see the movie as well. But don't worry, I will sit far away from you so as not to intrude.

Trisha said...

maybe I will go to the dance with you. is there a cost? i could come if the shower is over by then. i assume it will be. but i could be wrong. i would also go to that movie with you. i approve.

smart alec said...

there is no cost. when does this shower start?

Anonymous said...

Ali, I want to know how the dance went. Call me and tell me the details.

PS- New York Dolls was amazing, and I highly recommend it as well. If you see it during the day, I could probably see it with you.

Anonymous said...

It was excellent fun. And I totally want to see the movie today - Debbie I will call you. And thanks for staying with me Trisha, it was a good time.