Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mystery of the EXPO Revealed

Look, just look at this beautiful creation


















What kind of car is it, you may ask? It is a Mitsubishi Expo. And it is my car - only mine is in a light blue.

But what is it really? Well frankly, I haven't a clue. It's sort of a mix between a car, and a van, and a sport vehicle. I have decided that it's about time I get down and dirty with the origin of my car and clarify what, in fact, it really is. So, let's begin:

Here is a Honda Odyssey:














My car is somewhat shaped like a van. It seats seven; but really only 4 comfortably. You see, it is very compact "van" - Micquel can barely fit in the very back, and that is saying something.

This is a Volvo Station Wagon











Mostly I just think it's behind looks a lot like mine.

And this here is a Nissan Sentra:







I think the front is similar - the hood is very small.

This is a Jeep Sport, but it only looks similar from certain angles, namely this one:









From the profile view, it looks very similar.


Well, there you go. For the sake of getting this darn post posted, I will let you decide for yourself what my car is. All I know is that I like it just the way it is.

10 comments:

JandB said...

i haven't a clue what your car is, but i do know that your butt doesn't look like that station wagon's behind!

Trisha said...

yes. it seems like a practical car. and you do look good in it. you don't even have to ask yourself the age old question of style or substance.

smart alec said...

You know, I do look pretty darn good in my car. It chugs along quite well.

Hey, how do you spell Dunken Sheik? I know this is not right.

Anonymous said...

Duncan Sheik. I was so going to say something along the lines of your nice behind not looking like a volvo's ugly butt, but (haha) becks beat me to it. Well done ol' chap.

micquel said...

indeed. That car is all amazingness. I love to ride shotgun in your ambiguous vehicle, although I could never hope to look as good as you do in it.

smart alec said...

You know, I often feel that I should be toting around children in the back, with car seats and everything. Whenever I look in the rearview mirror, that is what I think. And then the words "hey, settle down back there" almost reach my lips and then I realize that not only are there no kids in the back, but I am as far away from having children as you can be.

It is then that I turn up the toons and sing as loud as I can because no one can hear me...except maybe the car next to me at the stop light.

Unknown said...

whoa, nellie. Don't get ahead of yourself. You may have the most amazing car ever, especially for the express purpose of toting around children, but you won't be getting married until next year. So calm it, sistah.

micquel said...

and even then, I hope you wait until after we have another summer of lovin'. out roomates, that is.

Trisha said...

man, ali married with kids. you are going to be an awesome mom. i can't wait to see that. you will have to give me a bunch of pointers on the ins and outs of motherhood.

smart alec said...

whatever, you will be a pro by the time I even get married Trisha. boys are smelly, except when they small delish, then they are my friends.