Sunday, February 25, 2007

you want some funny? too bad

so, uh, these are some amazings. take a gander.












quite frankly, i was going to just have this picture as my blog, but i don't think debbie would approve. it may be the best picture I have ever seen. i am at this moment laughing (much harder than you would think-tears are involved) at the wonder that is debbie's facial expression. it's even more funny because she was actually in the process of making a very funny face. fortunately, i was too quick.










This is Brett playing Nintendo. isn't he just so cute?











So, one snowy morning I walked out of my apartment to find this message on my car. Brett called me right when I saw it - yeah, weird timing. anyway, i thought it was pretty cute.










And this is me a couple years ago with my adorable cousin who is now walking and talking. I looked pretty good back then. I'm not sure what happened. haha.

I'm sorry for the lackingness of the blog, i really will try to come up with something interesting in my life. I like oranges.

5 comments:

micquel said...

Ali, I like oranges, too! wow! Also, I really like pictures, and these were some mighty fine specimen of such. keep on blogging sista'.

Also, you are still looking pretty dang hot these days. just so's you know.

Unknown said...

Your regard toward oranges is quite interesting, I must say. No need to look for fascinating things about yourself.
You look quite motherly in the picture with your cousin. You need some of those. Children, I mean. You'd have a good time, I think.

deb said...

Um, yes, that picture is pretty dang ...funny... haha. I can't remember what I was doing, but I do remember it was freakin' cold.

I like you Ali. I hope you are having a great date tonight. (*And I am sick...bah.)

deb said...

I would love a cookie.

JandB said...

mmmm....cookies