Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sweeper of the Mines

Yes, my friends, that is correct. The time has finally come. After many many painstaking months in front of the computer, I have finally been given the opportunity to view this:



sunglass-wearing happy face and all. I have won the other, smaller ones many times, but this was my very first time winning "expert". Sinse I failed at capturing this award-deserving moment, I decided to recapture my reaction and give you step-by-step thoughts from my head so that you can all see it.

Step 1
hot dog! i won! i don't believe it! woohoo!











Step 2
yes! my minesweeper skills are amazing










Step 3
good job me!



















......clearly i need to find better things to do with my time

9 comments:

Unknown said...

No, Ali, I think you are spending your time in the best way possible. Especially if it involves taking pictures of yourself. I'm very proud of you for what you have accomplished. Well done, old chap.

deb said...

that was possibly the most entertaining thing i have seen all day. woot.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing, and I laughed so hard Ali. You're awesome. Sorry I have to be anonymous... I'm still struggling with the whole new google thing!

Anonymous said...

haha, by the way, that was TERI

deb said...

still the best blog I have ever read. Bar none.

deb said...

I am still laughing...seriously, you are hilarious.

smart alec said...

guys i need to write a new blog. well, frankly, i need to be checking blogs, period. but what should i blog about?

deb said...

Um, how about your trip to the big app. That is something I want to hear about. And see if you have pictures.

Fernando(hooligan) said...

oi, my name is Fernando, I lives in Brazil, wanted to make contacts with alguem outside of my country