Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jobs I've held:
1. Tutor at Westridge Elementary
2. Stan's Diner
3. Video Consultant in the TLL at BYU
4. Baker at Shirley's Bakery

Movies I can watch over and over and over:
1. The Family Stone
2. Notting Hill
3. The Whole Nine Yards
4. Beaty and the Beast
5. The Little Mermaid

Places I have lived:
1. Provo - 6 locations
2. Eagle Mountain

Shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. Friends
3. Seinfeld
4. Gilmore Girls
5. America's Next Top Model

Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Alaska /Canada
2. Disney Land
3. Disney World
4. New York
5. Mexico

Favorite Food:
1. Mashed Potatoes
2. Biscuits and Gravy
3. Meatball Sub
4. Debbie's Bean Dip - yum
5. my Dad's creme brulee

Websites I visit daily or frequently:
1. Hotmail
2. Facebook
3. uvsc.edu
4. uccu.com

Body parts I have injured:
1. Kidney
2. Right foot
3. Right arm
4. Right shin bone
5. Eye

Nicknames I have been called:
1. Ali (which technically is a nickname if you think about it)
2. Alpo
3. Al
4. Moo
5. Sally

6 comments:

Becca said...

watch out for your right side of your body -- sounds a little more susceptible (sp?) to shock!

deb said...

Sally...I don't recall ever calling you Sally, Liaoy however, that rings a bell. I also enjoy that film, Beaty and the Beast, very amusing. hahaha. I miss you my kitty.

deb said...

Wow, I think that it is time for a new blog. Oh, and i very glad that my bean dip is among your favorite foods. We should have some sometime.


PS, my alarm clock on my cell phone keeps going off. Weird.

Becca said...

uh, when are you going to renew the blog, as others have done before you?

deb said...

seriously. I am in need of some new blogging reading material.

deb said...

For serious ali! You need a new blog! Get on it.