Friday, February 29, 2008

Dreaming it Up

So, the past few nights I have been having some pretty bizarre dreams. Probably the weirdest one was a couple nights ago. Let me take you there....

Well, I guess I should preview this by telling you that I have a crush on this guy in my ward, we'll call him Danny. He has two roommates, we'll call them Todd and Dustin. Ok....

So, Danny, Todd and Dustin had a vacancy in their apartment and for some reason they had to get it filled. And I was the one who had to fill it. Yes, even though I'm a girl and living with boys isn't allowed, I was forced into moving in with Danny and his roommates. I had just moved into another apartment (with girls) and I was worried they would feel like I hated them if I moved out, but I didn't have a choice - I had to move in with the boys. So, I did. I moved all my stuff into their apartment. They were pretty excited to get a new roommate. I was still shocked that I was allowed to live with boys. Things were going good - they are quite the fun bunch.

A few days later they decided to have a big pool party, so I invited all of my friends over and we changed into bathing suits - which was kind of scary because the boys could come back at any second; thankfully they didn't. Here's the really crazy part. The bathing suits we put on were incredibly supportive. Like, the most supportive one piece ever. I couldn't believe it. We all looked amazing. And then we went out to party it up. And then I woke up.

I don't know quite what to do with this dream, but it was pretty exciting while it lasted. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

7 comments:

deb said...

I want one of those swimming suits! That's pretty crazy that you lived with boys though. I really can't say anything though, because I had a dream recently where I kissed Jared VanHouten...weird!!

smart alec said...

whoa! hold the phone. what?! please do explain. I haven't seen Jared in ages, probably because he went on a mish

Unknown said...

I enjoyed that quite a bit. Dreams are very entertaining when you actually remember them in the morning. I want to see/meet this "Danny" creature.

deb said...

dreams...sounds nice. I think I would like one right now.

Becca said...

i dreamed that my mom came into my room while i was feeding Grace. She was holding a newborn boy and said, "I just dont think you are feeding him enough." I realized that I had another child...already! So I acted as if I knew about this and all was well. "Ok bring him to me" I said. and as everyone commented how he looked just like his dad...I fed two babies at the same time wondering how I became a mother of two.

not all dreams should come true.

Meg said...

finding a supportive bathing suit is IMPOSSIBLE! seriously. ha. loved the dream. I think sometimes it would be WAY more fun to live with my guy friends. I am not even kidding about that. I love them, if there wasn't the rules and the awkward sexual tension that would most likely happen, I would totally move in. Not because I am weird, but because there would be less drama. I have had over 30 roommates, that is for real. I can’t wait to live with a BOY!

Becca said...

I have to say that I have lived with....oh about 20 girls in my time...that's including sisters. And I have to say that living with girls isn't bad. However...living with a boy is probably the best thing I could possibly think of. It's fantastic. Though, I would suggest waiting until you are married to live with a guy. Just a thought...