Wednesday, June 24, 2009

E F G

A- Attached or single: Single. represent. ha.

B- Best Friend: number one is deb, but larke runs a close second, and then there's so many more.

C- Cake or Pie: Pie all the way. Pecan, Pumpkin, Cherry, Banana Cream, Chocolate. mmm...pie

D- Day of choice: I guess Saturday. Sleeping in is so nice.

E- Essential Item: does everything in my purse count? If i were to go cheesy, i would say, my smile. ha.

F- Favorite Color: Brown, preferably with blue

G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Hmm...both? gummi bears only if they're from Sams, and worms only if their the ones with sugar on them

H- Hometown: P-Town

I- Indulgence(s): um...sometimes i eat less dinner so i can have more dessert

J- January or July: July, duh, that's the easiest question

K- Kids: Well my mom wants me to have 10, but I'm an only child, so probably somewhere in the middle. All i can say is my husband is going to have to do a lot of convincing for me to even have the first one.

L- Life is Incomplete Without: Smiles, Laughing, Friends, Family

M- Marriage Date: Hopefully sometime within the next century would be nice.

N- Number of Siblings: oh dear, here goes. Genetically none, but otherwise: 3 boys 1 girl on dad's side and 5 boys 2 girls mom's side. so 11 total + me = 12

O- Oranges or Apples: Currently apples, but sometimes oranges are the best.

P- Phobias or Fears: 5 letters: S H A R K

Q- Quotes: I can never come up with a good one on command. I saw this on a James Christensen painting...."To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic". Also, "Awesome Blossom".

R- Reason To Smile: seeing your face

S- Season: Spring or Fall, Spring because of the rain, Fall because of the colors.

T- Tag Three: veto.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: hmm. I still haven't seen half of the last season of Gilmore Girls, which is just craziness. Although I have seen the finale, and it was crap.

V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: um, meat is good.

W- Worst Habit: probably not following through, like with rules and goals i set for myself, which probably means i lack self-discipline. is that considered a habit?

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Well, my only experiences with X-Rays involve pain, so I'm going to say Ultrasounds. But really, when do we have a choice?

Y- Your Favorite Food: mmm, food. Mashed potatoes, cookies, onion rings, bicuits and gravy

Z- Zodiac: Scorpio. that's right, watch your back.

Song-of-the-Week: She Must Think I'm Crazy by Thriving Ivory. I chose this mostly because it's the song I'm listening to right now. But I also really love it. The words have passed through my mind so many times. Like when I'm trying to convince myself that things worked out for the best, but still having doubts. The lyrics are just so good. I love the line: "
I've decided I won't change, No, I won't change for you. I've decided to look out for myself, But you make it so hard to do." Sometimes it really is like losing your mind over nothing at all.

1 comments:

deb said...

I'm numba one. I'm numba one.