Wednesday, February 17, 2010

baking does crazy things to me sometimes

Today I made some chocolate chip cookies. I didn't realize how excited I was to make them until I started dancing.

in the kitchen.

yeah, it was special.

I'm not what you would call a "dancer", and with good reason.

But, the little girl in me wanted a Cinderella moment. And so I let her have one. because making cookies is just that exciting.

Next step is getting Prince Charming by my side.

Song-of-the-Week: wow, I haven't had one in a while. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. Because, how can you not dance to this?

4 comments:

Derek said...

Yep. That's the Ali I know.

Derek said...

I can't match what the guy above me said. That's just intense.

smart alec said...

haha yeah, whoa.

hayley said...

you're darling. HECK i'd kill for some chocolate chip cookies right now, let alone dance, so be happy that your natural instincts are as gentle and romantic as dancing and aren't psychotic like mine.