Monday, March 14, 2011

a break from reading

I'm still missing Europe.

And free time.

It's that time in the semester when project due dates are in reach. Which means my mind is going a million miles a minute, redoing and reorganizing presentations and papers. It's going to be a really fast month, I can tell. But that means that things are finally going to get finished, which I'm very excited for. Summer is beginning more and more to look like the biggest relief (even with an internship and another class...).

Along the ride for all the busy-ness these past two weeks has been a cold. I think I'm finally out of the worst of it. I was on Dayquil and Nyquil pretty much nonstop all last week. I forgot the feeling of being sick and laying on the couch all day. It made me really want a vacation. A spring break would be really nice about now haha. silly BYU.

Thankfully it hasn't been all tissues and homework. Jantz took me out to P.F. Chang's on Friday. It's one of our favorites. and for good reason :) Speaking of, does anyone know of a good mexican or take-out chinese place in orem (or anywhere close)? We have yet to find any keepers.

Ok, I have to go watch The Bachelor now.

0 comments: