Friday, December 09, 2005

My secrets...now there is nothing else to know

Okay, so, I actually wrote these "secrets" on Wednesday, not that it matters, but just so you know. Be aware that yes, I am quite embarassed by quite a few of these, if not all.

Here they are:

1. When I was little I thought I was a cat. But you don’t understand – I actually acted like a cat. I made my parents put my meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in a bowl on the ground next to the table and I would lick it up. This is the real secret and by far the most embarrassing thing: my dad claims that I also squatted on the toilet like a cat – but mind you, it was only once. I tell you, I was a hard core kitty.

2. I am semi-related to a semi-famous actress. Okay, so it is really my first step mom, who I haven't seen in many many years, and she only makes appearances on a TV show – but it is a hit TV show. It’s called Everwood, have you heard of it? Anyway, she is Dr. Abbott’s secretary. Fun stuff.

3. Going along with 2, and also benounced to most people – I am, myself, an actress of sorts. When I was about 4 or 5 I was in a video with my family (which then consisted of my dad, step mom Jan, Austin – my younger step brother, and myself). It is quite a popular flick. Well, only in the church. It is a Family First video and I am only in a segment of it, but I play quite the important role. I actually own it if any of you are interested in seeing my stardom.

4. Now this one I am quite proud of (and also shows how much you all are missing by being so far away). I haven’t bought gas for two months as of December 7. That’s right; believe it, because it’s true. And since I'm talking about my car, my driver side door is beginning to not want to open, so I end up having to walk around to the other side of my car and open it from there. It isn’t much, but it is a secret, and quite odd actually.

5. Now, I must talk about boys - well, one boy. I am starting to really like this guy in my English class. His name is Allen (which really doesn’t fit him, but oh well) and he is really cool. Anyway, I probably won't see him after this semester, but I just thought you should all know. It is probably for the best since I am, in fact, planning on "waiting" for a missionary (which is a secret in itself) - I bet you can't guess who it is. haha

So, there you have it - my secrets. I hope you are all still proud to be my friend, and if not, I still like you...just not as much...just kidding.

Since there is really no one else I know that hasn't be "tagged" I guess this is it. Fun stuff. (but really a fist shaking at Debbie).

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these secrets are quite amazing, and, to be honest, I too acted like a cat when I was younger. However, I soon discovered that acting like a dog was a lot more fun. It used to drive David and Mike crazy because I wouldn't stop when their friends came over to my house, so their friends thought they were abusing a mentally retarted younger sister when they (being David and Mike) would shove me out of the room. I guess I really was annoying.

Unknown said...

I already new numbers 2 and 3; the cat thing was pretty hilarious; I'm very impressed about the gas thing, but really you never go anywhere so it's pretty believable; and that's cool that you have a crush on someone--you should ask him out and hopefully you won't get rejected like I did. Ask me for more details if you're intrigued.

deb said...

I can't believe you sat on the toilet like a cat. A+. I also can't believe that you never told me about it! It puts you in a totally different light.

smart alec said...

Nikki, I most certainly want to know the details. And that would be cool if I asked him out and he didn't reject me - but I would never do it. He will just have to ask me, which is very unprobable.

Debbie, it was a secret for a reason.

Trisha said...

rosemary in the blog world. scary. i wonder if she has seen mine. bwah. good secrets. i suppose i am now responsible to take my part in the chain and write a blog. i will get to it.

Anonymous said...

I have another secret that I recently found out, which doesn't really make it a secret, but still. I will try to make it fun for everyone.

I am going to be a bridesmaid for someone I haven't talked to in about three years (about five minutes ago was the first time since then). Does anyone know who it is? (ps, this is the fun part)

deb said...

It is either me, Danielle Loser, or some distant cousin that no one knows.

Unknown said...

agreed.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Alex here...beccas friend. i just thought it was really funny that youre related to someone in everwood becuz oddly enough, thats one of my favorite shows. and thats one of MY secrets so HA. what now? i dunno. later

Unknown said...

You should get a blog, Alex. We want to hear ALL of your secrets. You like Everwood? Wow.

smart alec said...

Agreed. And Everwood is actually a pretty good show. Anyway, fun.

Hey, are we having a "night of fun" on Friday or what?

Unknown said...

I will have to admit that I have actually watched quite a few episodes of Everwood. That is another secret of mine.

deb said...

Although I think the cat toilet thing is absolutely hilarious, this lack of blogging from you is not. I am sorely disappointed that you did not enlist the use of a computer with internet access on your little trip to SG. you POO head.

Unknown said...

yeah.

micquel said...

AND you're supposedly supposed to be here by now. what gives?

smart alec said...

I am finally here. I know, it has been a long time. Sinse I am here you all can call me to do stuff whenever you want. I am available.

Unknown said...

Then will you go on a date with me?

smart alec said...

most certainly. it's about time.

Unknown said...

I think it's about time you wrote a new post. I need to hear about this wedding in great depth.

Trisha said...

NEW POST! danke.