Sunday, November 20, 2005

$80 on clothes in 2 weeks...wow

Well, this is really just a post so that I can say I have a new one, but I will try and think of something interesting to say.

Um....so my dad got me balloons for my birthday exactly one week ago, and guess what - five of the seven are still afloat. I am quite impressed.

I wrote the Elder today. I really wish he would just come home already.

I also made salmon today, along with really good wild rice and some creamed corn. It was quite the decadent meal and I very much enjoyed it.

I just found a lone Cherrio on the floor which I have been looking for for the past 15 minutes. And no, I did not eat it - that would be yucky.

Basically I am so excited for Thanksgiving because it is just fun and eating turkey and making pies is also enjoyable. Blast! I really wanted to go see New York Doll on Saturday - I can't believe I forgot. Perhaps I will go next week sometime, but I must see it. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

You know, I found out a few days ago that there is only supposed to be one space after a period - I always put two. I thought there was an option and you could choose. But apparently two is from the typewriter days and since we no longer use it, only one space is required. I will show you the difference now. This is with two spaces. This is with one. Anyway, I bet you all knew that. I personally like two, and I'm afraid it is too late in my life to convert to the one space, so I am sticking with two, despite the many protests that are sure to follow.

Anyway, that is all. I really want a boyfriend, or at least just a boy that is my friend. Boyfriend sounds weird. If I ever get one, can I call him "my boy"? haha, that is funny, I'm glad I thought of that one. Okay, that really is all of my cleverness for the night.

8 comments:

smart alec said...

that's okay, I could sense them there.

Unknown said...

Eating cheerios off the floor is not yucky if you know where it came from and that it is not old. What in the world is New York Doll, and would I be interested in seeing it? I always use 2 spaces, but it really is kind of ghetto. I would like a boyfriend, too. One that I really like. Where in the world will I get one of those?

smart alec said...

New York Doll is a documentary about a guy who was in the band The New York Dolls. He also converted to the church, which I hear was handled quite well in the film. It is supposed to be really good and I really want to see it. Here is the site to see the trailer if you feel so inclined (just click on Watch Trailer): www.newyorkdollmovie.com

anyway...fun.

deb said...

Is it playing in the theatre? I haven't heard anything about this. I think it is farce. You know, some people on the phone at work tell me that they are hesitant giving me their personal information because they aren't sure Advanta is a real company. How the heck am I suppose to respond to that? Uh, yes, it is real. I promise. I think I really did say that once...or twice.

micquel said...

ha ha. I'll bet they believed you after you said that. I would say, "you're right, Advanta is a sham, and I just want all of your information so I can steal your identity and run amok with credit cards under your name." I think that's a good tactic to build trust, don't you?

deb said...

heck yes.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Micquel. haha.

New York Doll is only playing at the "new mall" (aka provo town centre), which means big money. I may wait until it gets to the other theaters. But anyway, fun.

I have had the worst cramps ever this week. I think I may have some sort of stomach flu, because it feels like cramps all the time! But I haven't thrown up (although I feel very nauseous), but anyway - it is weird, and very painful.

deb said...

write a new freakin' blog already. new york doll is SO over. So over. pssssssssssssssss.