Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Woo Hoo

So, basically I am sick of the old post and I am quite excited (okay not really) at the moment because I just finished a paper before 10:30! I mean, I am going to be reading over it tomorrow morning and making adjustments. But the fact is that I wrote it and it is done and woohoo woohoo. My first big assignment of the semester is over.

Okay whoa, I think I was getting way to excited with my words. Although I don't think it was portrayed but there was so much of it going on in my head. Like, having another two or three "woohoo"'s in there and an emphasis on the "over". Anyway, I'm not that excited, but it is late and my eyes hurt and I have eaten way to much food and I am never going to lose weight. But I DO know what the four worldly philosophies are. I will tell you. They are Hedonism, Secularism, Individualism, and last but not least, well, maybe least, not, Materialism. Fun stu--

man alive I just got the inkling to watch some Friends episodes. It has been far too long. It must happen soon, perhaps tomorrow since I am going to be majorly slacking off due to the hard work I have exerted this week.

And I am pretty sure my scarf is lost forever in the black abyss that is edge of our galaxy - perhaps much like that episode I have on tape of the Simpsons where Homer is in 3-D. funny. hahahahah hahahahahaha. okay not that funny. I am laughing really really hard in my head - but not outloud, but in my head there is a wild Mexican party going on filled with craziness. This has gone too far - I am going to let it continue in my dreams and not on the post - which is scarying me more than I ever thought possible.

5 comments:

deb said...

I must admit, I am kind of afraid. I am glad that you finished your paper...I don't know what to say about that wild Mexican party, pretty risque.

micquel said...

talk about stream of consciousness. Very James Joyce-esque.

Can I come to that wild Mexican party in your head sometime?

Unknown said...

Very James Duncan-esque. Ali, you do not need to lose weight so you should stop trying. I mean, yeah, you can try to be healthy, but never bring weight into it.

deb said...

I too, wanted to say that exact thing. Go Nikki, and Ali, Micquel too.

smart alec said...

Hey it's a Monday. But it's okay because Spring and Summer are going to be SO much fun! Okay, I am really excited. I'm even filling out the paper as I type...well not really, that is sort of unpossible. When am I leaving my current address?