Wednesday, February 01, 2006

woop-di-doodoo

I would just like you all to know that I talked to my father and I was given an okay on the moving out. He couldn't have really refused me, but getting the approval is definitely a plus. Now I just have to break the news to Portia - but that shouldn't be too bad I hope.

Well, fun stuff. I have had two nose bleeds (haha - wait, I don't think I have shared this story of my father's with you, but maybe so. Basically it has to do with saying "bloody nose" in Enland. anyway.) in the past two days - wierd, and very annoying. I can't figure out why it is happening. My theory is that it is raining. I got one yesterday and it rained today, I got one today and it is supposed to rain tomorrow. We shall see.

I just noticed I used the word "father" twice already. That is really weird.

w e i r d OR w i e r d ? I think the first one is right but I have used both spellings, just in case.

Oh yes, and still no sign of my scarf.

9 comments:

deb said...

doo doo is poo. And I have only had like 3 nosebleeds in my life. Brenton apparently has them all the time. I think maybe you two are related. Maybe you should just disregard that last statement.

smart alec said...

Haha.

So, I will probably have told you all this before you read it here, but maybe not. Anyway,

I think I am finally getting my scarf back - over lunch tomorrow (well, really at like 3, I don't know if that constitutes lunch anymore).

I'm afraid that is all the detail I can give you at this time. Ask again later.

Unknown said...

Perhaps you are getting your scarf at this very moment. hopefully.

It is spelled w e i r d. It's weird because the e is before the i; and it's not after a c.

micquel said...

mmm...scarf back. You must give us a full and heartfelt update as to what happens. I hope you had more fun at your lunch date at three than I did taking the Physical Science test at that time. But don't worry, it's not as hard as our TA was making it out to be.

deb said...

I found out last night from my dad that cocaine stops nosebleeds. So, there you go. Get your hands on some cocaine and you will not have the bleedy nose.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Hook me up Debbie. haha

Anonymous said...

wow, that is pretty crazy, and quite traumatic-sounding.

And my scarf has been retrieved. woohoo.

Anonymous said...

I need to write a new blog. What a slacker

Babs said...

Ali!

It's so true... I don't know when the last time I saw you was... I really don't! Maybe that night ... Halloween? Oh, how very very sad if so! well, I did indeed enjoy your scarf story, and boy stories.. cute cute!!!

Good luck with things of that aspect! Not as if you need it or anything. You seem to be doing great!