Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Quest for Something of Importance

So, considering I couldn't think of anything to blog about, I decided to share some pictures that I think you will find amusing. . .

Well hello there hot things
This is at Danielle's wedding. You see these somewhat infamous dresses. Yes, this may be the only time you see me with my shoulders bare and no bra on in public (ps, this does not count in my living area). However, the black shawls and insert things on the neck line were my doing. I know, I am quite the seamstress...not. But it was fun anyway. And Danielle does so not look pregnant in that dress.
Still friends after all these years...or just one

Wow, I didn't think I had a picture with this many of my friends in it (unfortunatly we are missing Becca). I think we all look pretty proud of ourselves. We were in high school. Crazy.

Can you say snap shot?

Frankly I think this picture is too funny to not showcase. This is one of very few pictures of me that I can stand looking at when I'm not all gussied up and posing. My face is just so perplexed. I wonder what I was thinking. And what is Debbie looking at?

10 comments:

deb said...

my sleeve.

Trisha said...

good pictures. those dresses are hot. i had forgotten about that nhs banquet. thank you for bringing bach the awesome memories of high school. where were you last evening? umm... and sorry about calling you at the crack of dawn.

Unknown said...

your face is classic. I'm going to look at that face a lot this week. It's just what I need.

smart alec said...

Well I have it for you whenever it is needed.

We only have two more weeks left!!!...I mean, it's months and months away. Stay focused.

smart alec said...

sometimes I wonder why I even write blogs sinse no seems to read them.

Unknown said...

Ali, I so read your blog, but I don't know what else to say. Sorry. I still like your posts a lot.

Anonymous said...

it looks in that picture, that i am about to lick my hand and slick my hair back...like a kitty paw? yeah.

smart alec said...

I sincerely hope that is Debbie talking. If not, I am scared for my life. If so, then that puts things in an extremely different perspective and I can't help but laugh...a lot.

And I'm glad you at least like my blogs. I was getting worried. As long as they are not annoying or boring, I supposed few comments is accepted, but not recommended. I will try to think of things to write that are more comment-friendly.

Babs said...

hahaha, I like you guys a lot.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»