Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Quiz for Every Emotion

Considering the current events happening in our lives, and the fact that school is over and I have time to do whatever I want...which means nothing productive, I have decided to go snooping around for some fun. This is what I found. I hope you enjoy:
(ps. before you begin - BFF = Best Friend Forever, BF = BoyFriend, BGF = Best Guy Friend...just helping those of you who may be a little out of touch)
---and if you are too lazy to create an account, I suppose you can use mine.
login: qtpye_1185@hotmail.com password: rcardoso
um, yes, don't ask - I was in junior high

Since most of you are quickly developing romances, I thought this quiz would be of some help...
Are You More Than Just Friends?
http://www.alloy.com/superquiz/initQuiz/2900


And for those of us who are having trouble in the guy department, I thought this could solve some problems (not that we have any, it's them with the problems of course)...
How Do Guys See You?
http://www.alloy.com/superquiz/initQuiz/2822

And for those of us who can't help but preplan your wedding, this one seems fitting...
What Type of Bride Would You Be?
http://www.alloy.com/superquiz/initQuiz/2891


And for those of you who don't like boys, here's one for you...
What Kind of Imaginary Creature Are You?
http://www.alloy.com/superquiz/initQuiz/2852


And mostly I just want to know what all of your results are for this one...
If Your Life Were a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?
http://www.alloy.com/superquiz/initQuiz/2851


I hope you had fun pretending you were in high school again. I bet you can't guess what my results are. hahahaha - I hope at least one of you gets the hint. Oh yes, and I do want results back from each of you.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

More than friends? 50% shadiness (dang it). How do guys see you? 40% just one of the guys. Type of bride? 58% classic bride. Imaginary creature? Tie between fairy and ghost. Life as a movie genre? Tie between Romantic comedy and Comedy.

deb said...

More than friends?: 50% a lot like love/50% shadiness (what does that mean?)
How do guys see you?: 60% just one of the guys.
Type of bride?: 41% Classic bride
What kind of imaginary creature are you?: 40% Ghost
Life as a movie genre?: 33% romantic comedy (to be honest the first time it said sci-fi whatsit, but I wouldn't take that as an answer.)

smart alec said...

it said sci-fi when I first took it too. needless to say, i quickly retook it.

and i am not going to florida. yay

micquel said...

yay, indeed. You can move with us and go to Jake's farewell!

Quiz results
More than friends? 40% shadiness/40% a lot like like
How do guys see you? 40% just one of the guys
Type of Bride? 33% classic bride
Imaginary creature? 40% ghost
Life as a movie genre? 50% comedy.

deb said...

I am really glad that you aren't going to Florida. and I am also glad that I am not the only one who is sci-fi prone. We are moving out so soon. And I am glad that you are going to be present.

Trisha said...

okay. first i will just say that i had forgotten how frivolous the word usage is in those things. who talks that way?
more than friends: 58% like love.
guys see me: 40% party girl, 26% girl next door, 20% intimidating tease.
bride: 33% classic, 33% modern
creature: 68% vampire, 30% witch
movie: 41% sci-fi, 25% comedy
what the? that was delightful.

deb said...

58% a lot like love trisha? Wow, I think you aren't letting on as much as is going on. Or, you just know how to work the quiz. Either way, that is awesome.

Trisha said...

i am pretty good at manipulating things. and i am kind of crazy... i just watched the movie alot like love. hilarious.

Babs said...

More than friends?: This one was depressing... I didn't have anyone in mind when I started, so I gave up.
How do guys see you?: 52%:The Girl next door
Type of Bride?: 33% Classic 33% Modern
Life as a movie genre?:38% Sci-fi??? (It's obviously wrong....)

smart alec said...

Well, i think it's safe to say we are all classic brides. a lot of good that's going to do us now.

deb said...

But it will in the future. I say yes to white dresses and pink flowergirls...well, dresses.

Trisha said...

no. i just want pink flowergirls. they CAN be painted.

deb said...

You owe it for your piece of crap advertising to delete yourself from society.

Well that was a bit harsh. Thems fightin' words, I do say.

Trisha said...

Why would I want a degree from these people. the sentence, "act now you owe it to your future" is not a real sentence. BURN! ever heard of a semi-colon?

Trisha said...

last night i could not sleep. so i took about ten more of those quizzes on alloy. they are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»