Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just look how we've grown...or something...

I'm not quite sure what I want to blog about, so I have collected some random pictures from a while ago that I thought would be fun to look at.


Man, my hair is so long and curly. and Nikki and Trisha's hair is short. We are much young.
I can't believe this was almost a year ago. or that I wore that. or that Danielle is quite pregnant in this picture. That is one random Christmas tree.
Here is my mom and I - she is clearly more excited about this photograph being taken than I am. I really miss that brown jacket; I seem to have misplaced it. sad.
Aw, we're so cute. This was like year and a half ago at Trevor's farewell. That is crazy. but our hairs are very good looking.
Well, I think it is acceptable to conclude that my friends are awesome and we have been together for quite some time. I'm impressed.

5 comments:

deb said...

holy crap. Where the heck did you dig these out of? Man... Remember how I was the only one wearing shorts at that NHS event? And how freakin' long my hair was? WE all look like babies. So young. from here on out we get to look forward to wrinkles and adult diapers. WOOT.

Unknown said...

Diapers. Pro: you don't have to go to the bathroom. Con: you have to sit in it. EWW GROSS. I can't believe you just said that!

We really have come a long way. I hope we never look like that again.

deb said...

I like you guys. And maybe when I am a gerontologist I will come up with some way to reverse the aging process...although we would end up in diapers either way. Just deal, yo.

micquel said...

Nice post, Al. I like pictures. Maybe you should help me come up with ideas to post about. you doing a pretty good job, I think.

Diapers: gross.

Us as youngens: almost as cool as us as we are.

smart alec said...

um, i most certainly posted on here after becca commented. but it seems to have run off. oh well. happy thanksgiving friends.