Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The New Family

So, I thought I would post some pictures of my mom's new family, which also means that it is my new family. Anyway, these are from before the wedding; we still have yet to develop or find any other pictures - but I am trying to get on it. So, here they are...

Jason, 23 (still hasn't said a word to me)
Sarah, 20 (we're kind of friends now)
ME, 20 (in case you forgot.....debbie)
Julie, 18 and Russell (Julie's husband. They are the only ones who don't live at home)
Chris, 16
James, 12 or 13
Matthew, 10
Jacob, 7 (he is so cute)
a funny one
So, there you go. They are quite the bunch.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Sarah's face the best in that funny picture. It's pretty great.
They seem like a nice, awkward bunch.

deb said...

I am glad you included that picture of yourself. I really was looking at it for a second like, and who is this pretty face, and then I was like, oh yeah, that's ali. and then it said, this is me. it was a pretty great day in the blogging world if you ask me.

Becca said...

i agree with the nik: nice awkward bunch.

the 20 yr old seems nice and cute. i'm glad you are kind of friends. maybe soon you can actually just be friends.

Becca said...

oh and deb...you are on drugs

Anonymous said...

It was fun meeting your new family. They seem really nice. The only one I really talked to was the married guy...and I even forgot his name. Oh well. By the way--you look very pwetty in your picture. :)