Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Midol is my friend

I know I need to write a new post, but I don't know what to write about. Then I thought maybe I would write about some of my thoughts. But they are mostly all depressing and frustrating, and I don't want to dampen anyone else's mood. So maybe I'll write about my roommates, since those are good things.

First there's the Debbie. I think she's pretty much amazing. It has been so nice sharing a room with someone who is actually pleasant and willing to talk about things instead of just making things more awkward by not. And she doesn't mind my messiness and early sleeping habits. She is always very careful not to wake me, which I appreciate so much. She is the best friend I could ask for. And she's hilarious, so really it's win win...win.

Second is Larke. She is definitely amazing and has become one of my best friends. She lived with me in the Riv and basically got me through those two semesters. I think the best part is that she says exactly what she's thinking, whether it's how you look or why she's mad. Of course I don't always want to hear the truth, but it's good in the end. Plus, she makes me buy clothes that actually look good on me, which is a pretty hard thing to do.

Third is Rose. She just moved in like a couple days ago. So I don't really know her. But she seems really nice and hasn't been too offended by our crazy ways. I don't know how I feel about calling her Rose, I still can't say it seriously. But it is pretty. Anyway.

So those are the roomies. With all the other things going on in my life, I love being able to come home and hang out with them, even though sometimes I am lame and no fun. They are still supportive and like being around me for some reason. Basically, friends are the best and I'm glad I live with some pretty great ones.

2 comments:

deb said...

Oh Ali. You are too kind. But I totally think living with you is win win win, also. And I agree with you on the Rose front. I don't know why it is so hard to say it with a straight face. I think it is because I say to myself, "Her name isn't really Rose, it is Princess Aurora." Nope, it is Rose. Good times. I miss you all.

Unknown said...

I love that the title has nothing to do with the post. Except for maybe depressing thoughts.
I want to meet this new Rose and try out saying the name myself. Perhaps, perhaps.
I miss you. And Debbie.