Monday, October 26, 2009

If I had my own fashion show

the runway would be covered in leaves. because it would look so cool when the models walked through them. whenever i've walked home the past week, the ground is covered in leaves. and i love to kick them up as i walk. it's way too fun. it's nice having those little moments where i'm not thinking about anything important.

remember:

this









plus this












= really cool

Song-of-the-Week: All the Right Moves by OneRepublic. I love this song. Loved it from the moment I heard it...the second time. it gets stuck in my head sometimes, and then i listen to it, and then i'm happy. i think this would be a pretty cool runway song i think, which is fitting :) Unfortunately my lovely playlist.com doesn't have any songs by OneRepublic, so if you're dying to hear it, you can go here and watch it with the cool music video on YouTube. To compensate for no new song in my playlist, I've added Dressed to Kill by Landon Pigg. also love it. it gets stuck in my head too.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Awesome. Two songs, for thr price of one.

Unknown said...

Those models would have to be really skilled to not slip on all the leaves. Very cool thing to imagine (mostly just imagining them slipping and biffing it).