Wednesday, January 20, 2010

muse

Lyrics. Do you ever hear lyrics that you instantly fall in love with? That repeat in your head over and over again. Maybe because their catchy, but maybe because they fit you almost perfectly. Here are a few to share:


"I know I feed your desires
to wear red lipstick and be dressed for the kill.
I'm sorry I fed those desires
because I've been murdering your soul
"

-Dressed to Kill by Landon Pigg


"If you let me have my way
I swear I'll tear you apart"

-Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis by Brand New


"I wanna kiss you
But if I do then
I might miss you, babe"

-LoveGame by Lady GaGa


"Something must've made you say that
What did I do to make you say
That to me?

Something must've made you so mad
What can I do
To make you say
Come back to me?"

-Stay by SafetySuit


"How 'bout you don't,
don't even move
Let me hold you, show you
that I still love you"

-How 'Bout You Don't by The Lost Trailers

0 comments: