Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hurry up day!

So here i sit at work. I can't wait to go home today. It's just one of those days (wait, everyday is one of those days...). But today I get to go home and eat a delicious leftover Cafe Rio salad (the sweet pork one of course). I like them the day after almost as much as the day of. Weird? probably. but i just love them!

yum

I do have to do homework all night though....that is not so fun. but the good dinner part totally outways poopy homework.

Oh and I found out that I get Friday off! I know i know, the 24th is on Saturday, but BYU is cool like that and wants to make sure we get our fair share of Utah pioneer holidayness. so, woot. now i can finally get some things done. like hang up pictures...and make a super-awesome-lovey-dovey anniversary present. and sleep in, yay!

And since I still haven't posted on Italy, here's a picture of the Contarelli Chapel, by one of my all time faves, Caravaggio. I love his tenebrism and use of color and especially his drama. Seeing this in person was definitely a dream come true :)
(more to come soon)

1 comments:

deb said...

I am glad you got to see your favorite artists in person. Good luck with school and whatnot.