Saturday, July 10, 2010

my big fat Greek experience

Study Abroad was non-stop art. We had free time, but mostly our days were packed full. I loved every second of it. First stop was Greece...

We were in Greece for 4 days.

saw the Parthenon. loved it.

ate some Greek food. interesting, but good.

saw some amazing artifacts. loved them.


went to the beach with lovely girls. so beautiful.

saw some huge temples, like the Temple of Zeus. so huge.
That was a mere droplet in the bucket. I saw so many amazing things in Greece. It was the perfect place to start our journey.
Next is Italy....

Song of the Week: Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice. I love this song so much. It's just precious. No matter how many people refuse to believe in you, you can always prove them wrong. Because love can make it through anything.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see the Parthenon someday. And the Mediterranean. Can't wait for more posts!