Wednesday, June 22, 2011

school

today was the first day this summer that i thought,

i miss being in school. i'm excited for fall to start.

thankfully that only lasted for about 2 seconds.

Let me be clear that I definitely do not want school to start again because I am so ready to be done. for it to be next summer. So I can have a masters, and find a great job. and so that Jantz and I can move to a different state and start another fun adventure.

Here's to no more silly thoughts about school starting....at least not until the end of August :)

3 comments:

Dana Richards said...

You're adorable haha there are moments when I think I miss school but then I think about the mountain of books I would be buried under if I was and I quickly take it all back haha

deb said...

Yes, yes. Enjoy not being in school, because you got yourself a WEDDING to plan! woot. And then when school starts you got yourself a husband to take care of. Wowee.

Derek said...

Don't move :)