Thursday, March 22, 2012

April 9

That is the date of my thesis defense. 2 1/2 weeks. Whoa. These past couple weeks have been full of re-writing and re-reading. And I think/hope I finally have a great paper :)

I'm super excited, but also scared to death to defend (and to do everything comes after that, ie. move to another state, find a job, find a place to live). It's kind of funny. I've been waiting years to be done with school, to get a real job, to have no homework at night. But now that it's slowly about to come true...it's kind of really scary. I'm not qualified to be in the real world! haha, ok I guess I am. But looking for jobs is quickly becoming one of my least favorite things to do. Not because I can't find jobs, but because I hate applying for them. Readjusting my resume and rewriting cover letters is just no fun. But I know I have to do it, and I really am excited to start something new.

Sorry for the lack of posts...although hopefully our wedding pictures make up for some of it. haha.

That's most of what has been going on at our house. Oh, and Jantz and I are going to the museum today to see what is supposed to be an amazing Islamic exhibition :)

0 comments: