Monday, April 02, 2012

cotton candy

I was looking through some of our Disneyland pictures, and I'm so glad I did because I almost forgot about Jantz's first experience eating cotton candy. We were in California Adventure by a big hot dog place. I begged Jantz to buy me some cotton candy, and he obliged (because he loves me like that). We were all sitting at a table next to this big hot dog place, some of the fam eating hot dogs, others turkey legs, and others corn on the cob. We just had our cotton candy haha. It was so funny watching Jantz take his first bite. I took a whole series of pictures to capture the moment, but this one is by far one of the best:
He looks so worried. haha. I don't think he hated it because he ate more...but he wasn't too fond of the stickiness and the "dissolving in your mouth" feeling. So precious, and so funny to watch haha.

Other than looking through pictures, there isn't much else to report. I've been grading papers, looking for jobs, and preparing for my thesis defense. Jantz has been working, getting in the occasional game of fifa, looking for potential apartments, and of course making me laugh all the time.

0 comments: