Monday, August 20, 2012

Graduation!

Last weekend we drove to Utah so that I could walk at graduation. We left Wednesday after work and drove down with Jantz's parents (it was so nice of them to come!). We didn't get in until the wee hours of the morning Thursday, but we didn't want to waste any time, so we got up early (and tired), had a delicious breakfast courtesy of my parents, and went to spend the day with my mom. We looked at getting me some new glasses (ended up just getting my old glasses adjusted), went to lunch, and hung out. Then we went back home, had dinner, watched some olympics, and went to bed. Graduation was on Friday at 8:00am - and I had to be there at 7:15 - so we had leave really early. Here are some pictures from the day...









I can't believe I have finally graduated! (Ok technically I graduated back in June and I already have my diploma, but walking was the real end). It has been such a crazy two years and I did so many things I never thought I could do. As much as I have been missing school, it really has been nice to turn my focus from school to other things, like cooking, decorating, and taking care of my house and husband :) and I think Jantz likes it too haha.

So, on to finding an amazing job :)

1 comments:

deb said...

Hooded. Did your head shrink? Is it lame that you had to purchase a new black cap and gown? Well done, ol' chap. These are my thoughts.