Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Halloween (part 1)

Remember last year when we didn't dress up for Halloween and we didn't go to any parties? Well this year was different. Jantz's sister and brother-in-law (Brooke and Daryl) threw a Halloween party the Friday night before Halloween. They decked out their basement with lots of scary stuff, so you can imagine how scared I was to go down there haha; but I braved my fears and it was really fun. Obviously we had to dress up, and after thinking up a bunch of ideas, we settled on costumes that Jantz had thought up months ago. We went as Jantz's parents, and naturally Jantz dressed up as his mom, and I dressed up as his dad. Haha. It was pretty awesome. Here's the finished product:

(notice our 19th century fashion prints. even though they freak Jantz out, i just love them!)

Us with Jantz's parents (doesn't his dad look just the colonel?)
We all kept mistaking Jantz for his mom haha, even me.

The next day we carved pumpkins with the whole family. Here's my super cute pumpkin.

Jade and John

Larke and Luis

The adorable Crue

Jantz and his finished pumpkin

All of us with our pumpkins :)

Jantz's friend Kevin came along. PS, I'm wearing a flapper costume that
I only had on for like 20 minutes haha, I don't usually wear puffy orange shirts.

Happy (late) Halloween!!!!




1 comments:

deb said...

what the! Did you just happen to have a wig and dress lying around for Jantz to wear?! haha. OH man. I quite enjoy your pumpkin, it is adorable. adorbs even. You are just too cute. Glad you are having fun!