Friday, November 09, 2012

Halloween (part 2) and some good news

You thought our Halloween partying was done didn't you? Well you were so wrong. We partied it up this year haha. On Halloween night we went to Chipotle for $2 burritos with Jade & John, and Larke & Luis.

I was a bunny

Jantz was a nerd
John was also a nerd (not planned haha), Jade was a pirate,
Luis was a martial arts guy, and Larke was a pumpkin.

After Chipotle we went to his parents house for clam chowder, candy,
and to play cuponk (we've been doing a lot of this lately, and yes we film it every time haha).
I know you're thinking, why did they eat Chipotle and then go eat another meal?
Well, we're just classy like that...and let's face it, I can't refuse my husband some cheap Chipotle. 
Our costumes. Note my cute bunny tail and Jantz's socks haha.


The two nerds. So precious.

All in all, a great Halloween :)



And now for the good news.
My mom sent me this gorgeous (and delicious) Edible Arrangement,
partly as a Halloween present (because my mom is cool like that), and partly...


Look at all the cute animals! haha, they were my favorite,
probably because they were covered in chocolate.

cat

bat

ghost



...as a congratulations because

I GOT A JOB!!!!

which I will tell you more about later (but I am VERY excited to be working again!). 
I start on Monday so wish me lots of luck :)

1 comments:

Helen Hall said...

I'm very excited for you! Have fun with it!