Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Wedding: UT reception

After almost a year and half, I am finally finishing posting about our wedding. better late than never though right? haha.

We got back from our honeymoon I think on Monday, then we had Tuesday off to settle in to our new apartment. Then we had our reception in Utah that Saturday. It was at our church (it wasn't my first choice, but we had it at my mom's chapel, and for a church gym, this one is up there with the nicest inside, so it worked). A lot of people came and I got to see some high school friends that I hadn't seen in forever. It was so nice to see so many friends :) Here's a smattering of pictures.









amazing friend and photographer Becca!


Daisy :)

Sandy :)

Nikki :)
Debbie, Jared, and their adorable Violet






He's just too precious


My bouquet toss and Jantz's garter toss turned out better than expected...

Yep, married and married.





married too.
And here we are. Just married and so happy.
And a year plus later, we are still so happy. So glad I married this boy. 






3 comments:

Bethany Sneary said...

Yay!!!

deb said...

I was so nervous violet was going to spit up on your dress! Thankfully, she avoided you and spewed all over herself and me minutes later... Sorry I missed most of this! It looked like a heap of fun!

Derek said...

I look so tough in that photo!!