Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some boring stuff

I know you've been hoping I would post some really random pictures...so here they are:


Sometimes I get pretty adventurous and want to make bread.
I have failed several times before, but this time,
I made a successful cinnamon swirl bread. I was very proud of myself.

Remember when Jantz got me purple flowers a few weeks ago? Well they were dying.
He was super sneaky one night when I got home and he was on his way to class.
He was taking the trash out and he had a plastic flower holder thing around the dead flowers.
I was like...where did the plastic thing come from? And he said that he had kept it from the flowers he
was taking out. I believed him of course haha. He left for class and I went in the apartment to find these.
What a sneaky and adorable husband I have.
It only took a couple days for them all to bloom. So pretty :)
I know I brag about my husband a lot on here...but we have to face
the facts that he just one amazing guy. I love when he cooks for two reasons:
1, because he make some delicious food, like this chicken and broccoli stir fry.
2, because he puts a kitchen towel over his shoulder like a fancy chef.
It's just too cute haha.
Oh and see that paper all skiwampus on our fridge? That is his letter saying he
is on the presidents list for getting straight As, which he got again this semester!!


2 comments:

Bethany Sneary said...

Yay for straight A's! Max and I talk about moving to Colorado and you two make it look like a pretty fun time! Glad you're doing well!

JumpingJeri said...

Yea! on the bread, the flowers and on the yummy food Jantz cooks! And most especially YEA for Jantz and his fabulous grades!! I love you Ali and miss you too!!