Monday, May 06, 2013

the best burger I've had in CO

A couple weeks ago we spent Saturday helping out the family. Jade and John bought a house so we were over there helping to clean, put in doorknobs, and put up blinds. Plus they gave us donuts for breakfast, so of course I was happy haha. Then we headed over to Jantz's parents to help them move wood panels from outside up through the window on the second floor. I was at the bottom lifting the wood to Jantz, who lifted it through the window to his dad. We had quite the process going.

Then, finally, we got to go eat :) my favorite part of the day. We had heard this place called Champa St. had good burgers, but we had never been. So finally we went! And let me tell you, coming from a girl who grew up in a burger/fry/onion ring college town, a good burger has really been missing from my life. And it was soo good! Best onion rings I've had in a really long time. And the burger was exactly what I have been missing. Believe you me, we will definitely be going back (if I could convince Jantz, and if it wouldn't totally clog my arteries, I would totally go there every week haha). Now if only they had fry sauce and I didn't have to make my own...


Jantz's dad, Jade and John came with us, which only made it better :)



0 comments: