Friday, October 28, 2005

PARTY party party

Hey guys,
So, I was going to do this yesterday but I didn't have time. Basically I am just reminding you of what you are planning to bring to the shindig on Saturday.

Debbie - Cookies
Nikki - Salsa (and don't worry about the milk, I have to buy some for this breakfast thing and if all else fails, the Creamery is like 2 blocks away)
Micquel - Chips (tortilla and potato)
Trisha - Drinks
Rosemary - Candy and movie
Teri - whatever you can think of but I think Ice Cream would be the best thing

Well, that was fun. Oh yeah, and I am providing pizza. I guess I should go discuss that:
So, I'm not quite sure when to order the pizza - probably like 6 or something. And this was the input I was given for the toppings: cheese, pepperoni, hawaiian, and then maybe half no pepperoni and half bacon and mushroom? That's like four pizzas...I can get a pepperoni for free and then I can get a buy one get one free - and then I guess I will have to buy one more pizza. If it's not a big problem, do you think we could possibly split some of the cost? Let me know if there are any problems with that or with the toppings - and where do you all want to get it from?

Okay, and I am also providing some sort of cake or brownie or something (basically whatever I feel like making Saturday afternoon while I get cable installed). Um, I don't think I have forgotten anything. I haven't called Jake or Kylen but it would be cool if they could come - and maybe even Paul but I don't know his number. I invited Andy and I guess bring whoever you please. I will probably call some of you later tonight.

Anyway, you're all really cool, and sorry for making this seem like some big ordeal - because it really isn't and I definitely don't expect it to be, I just have so much to do all of a sudden and I don't know how I am ever going to get it done. But anyway, call me if you have any questions or anything. My number is 801-815-3595 (sorry for the long distance - I keep forgetting to get it changed),
AL

0 comments: