Friday, October 14, 2005

Well Hello there World

Hey guys, sorry for the slackingness. So, this Saturday, or rather, tomorrow, there will be a "get together" type thing at my house. I don't know what time, maybe like 2 or 3 or something. I have to go to a film for my film class until 12 and then I have to clean up a bit - unless you don't mind the scattered mess that is my house. No, I must clean at least a little, sorry. So yeah, um, I guess calling could happen, but preferably not so just call when you want to come over and post or else just come over after 2 or whenever you want to - chances are I will be home. Unless of course I say hi to this guy from my film lab for the first time and something amazing happens. I mean, um, yeah, nevermind.

So, my house sometime tomorrow and when all have arrived we can hang or get pizza and get a movie (aka Mean Girls) and make cookies. It will be loads of fun - we could even stop by the Creamery and pick up some stuff if it is needed. I went there for the first time yesterday, and I must say, it was kind of weird but also fun because everyone there is a student so it's not weird that I stare at food for long periods of time before deciding what I want. You know how indecisive I am and when I am alone it just gets worse.

Work is quite exciting and everyone I work with is just entertaining and hilarious. Debbie, you would be quite disturbed because there is this guy named Nephi, who by the way is like the coolest guy ever, and he hates shoes. He wears sandels all the time (well, until about an hour goes by and my boss comes out and comments about it and then Nephi puts other shoes on - there is a "no sandle" rule at work). Anyway, he is still amazingly cool and has the perfect guy hair. You know how I like guys hair to be long-ish but not too long and kind of shaggy - anyway, I'm pretty sure you all know. I was thinking about it and I don't think I have liked a guys who had this haircut or looked good in it. I know Trevor definitely does not look good with it - which makes me sad but I will learn to live with the shortness...anyway.

Well, there you have it. Still single and not loving it one bit; but that's just how it goes, isn't it. Everything else is going good and that is all for now.

2 comments:

deb said...

feet are nasty.

Unknown said...

Sandal, Ali, sandal. Don't forget it.

I am so excited to come to your house! It will be such great fun for all. I'm being such a slacker today, though. I hope I won't be stressing over homework when I come over.