Friday, October 28, 2005

finding better days

wow, that was quite a profound and dramatic title for a completely opposite post. It is really just in respondance to that GooGoo Dolls song - you know, "you'll find...better days", which was just on. Anyway,

I just thought you all should know that I just drank milk straight out of the carton for the very first time in my life. Oh the luxuries of living alone and of knowing that no one is ever going to drink the same milk as you.

Anyway, I am off to pick up my dear mother from the airport...in the rain, which could be scary, but that is okay - it will be worth it.

I like you guys a lot and I'm glad I have friends. And even though I am a slacker at hanging out, we are always hanging out - in a little corner in my mind....or something about me being tired and having a lot to do so instead I am writing this.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Most certainly

Unknown said...

If anyone wants to know what that comment was that I just deleted, I'll tell you some other time. It wasn't meant to be on here at this time.

micquel said...

well, I want to know. email me.

Unknown said...

yes

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!

Anonymous said...

It is definitely okay about the birthday thing - you are in a much colder climate. But thank you the comments.

And I do like Phoebe, although she is kind of insane - I actually never thought I was anything like her, but now that you mention it, I suppose I can see it (as long as it is a compliment). Basically I love Friends all around (pun included, by the way).

Anonymous said...

oh it is most def. a compliment. I LOVE PHOEBE! And many boys around here have said they think she is Hot. cool. I just like her. You are a lot less insane than her, just so you know. Just certain aspects of her remind me of you. Sometime we should watch a lot of Friends together. I like that show.

smart alec said...

I agree, I even have the Friends Trivia game - but no one will ever play with me.

smart alec said...

wait, who is that?

deb said...

is Bec-cah

Unknown said...

We won't play with you because we don't want to lose.

smart alec said...

that is what I thought. And no, I won't win (well, I really will), but they are pretty hard questions.

Trisha said...

pheobe. alec... i like you quite a lot. i am sorry i have not been on here for a long time but... neither have you. HA!