Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oh, what a hunk

I think I have run completely out of things to say. There really is nothing there. I think perhaps because there is a growing hunk that is quickly clogging up any entertaining thoughts from entering my brain. I hypothesize that this hunk is made up of all the things that are bothering me. Somehow, they have started out singular and grown to a plethora in very little time. I suppose I could name them off, but I'm sure they are very boring and not likely to bring laughs or "good times". So, for now, I am trying to take down this hunk, one thing at a time. When I feel a gap growing, I will blog again. But for now, I like you all very much and I only wish that movie-watching was appropriate all the day long.

6 comments:

deb said...

it is in my book...i almost just typed: in my block. I guess that just goes to show that I have converted fully to the east side ways. Debbie from the block, yo.

Unknown said...

I thought you were talking about a hot piece of meat when you said hunk. I hope you will become your carefree self again soon. Well, I guess not completely carefree, but not so stressed with a hunk in your brain.

JandB said...

where is your lucky 7 list? i am so excited to see what yours would be. if you want you can use the same subjects i did, debboe made up her own, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to

micquel said...

I, too, thought it was a tasty snack type man you were referring to. Alas, it is not so.

Get cracking on the slevins

smart alec said...

it's acomin, just you wait.

Trisha said...

i was excited to think of an attractive male type thingy but that is not the hunk you were referring to. good luck with that. i imagine a giant blob the consistency of earwax.