Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"thumb knuckle" thoughtfully brought to you by a random guy by the hot tub

wow, it seems like so much has been going on. I really need to go to bed because I have work in the morning, but I need to be researching for a paper proposal that's due on Thursday, but the library website won't let me log in. Weird. So, here I am, writing this blog.

I got a calling today. I won't be sustained until Sunday, so I'm not telling you. ha.

For the first time in a long time I had absolutely no milk this morning for breakfast. So, I had a banana with peanut butter. It was good, but not satisfying.

Nikki got engaged! which I'm sure you all know. But HOLY COWABUNGA! that is super exciting and I'm so glad that she is happy. even though that brings me one step closer to being the last one to get married, but it's ok, I've almost accepted it.

I talked to my roommate Laura today about boys. We both told each other about our past relationships. It was the usual discussions, but I must say, it was a really good talk. She is just so sweet. I really needed to have such a talk. She is just amazing. I can only say good things about that dear girl. And it was really nice talking about stuff because it made me realize how much I have learned and grown from being in relationships. I think so much better of myself than I did two years ago, even a few months ago. And I know that I deserve the best and by golly I will get it.

My mom. she is just the best. We were so close before she got married, but since then it seems that we have really become the best of friends. I just love her so much! I can't even describe it. All I can say is that I can't wait to have that kind of love with my family in the future - forever.

um, I think that is a good coverage of things going on.

Al's Song of the Week: Imagine by John Lennon. Ok, so, I love love this song. And I'm almost king of learning it on the guitar, which is pretty awesome I think. Plus he's a Beatle, and that explains itself.

2 comments:

deb said...

John Lennon is by far the funniest Be-atle alive. He is the one that brought the infamous and very hilarious line in to all our lives, "It was YOU buzzing. You naughty boy." Man now I really want to watch HELP! PS, we can be roommates real soon and that's darn excitin'!

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning me! I'm sure you'll get married soon, even if it doesn't seem soon enough for you.
You're mom is amazing.
And so are you. Love you.