Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Post = ! ! !

So, I know I need to write a new blog, but I don't know what to say necessarily. Other than MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZING, and by friends I mean all of you and by amazing I mean the super duper best ever. Ok, I guess then the sentence doesn't really make sense, but you get what i'm atalking about. Thank you all so much for helping with, planning, participating in anything that was my birthday. I had so much fun and it was all because of you amazing girls! So thank you all a lot again and again. I don't know if I deserved such a fantastic time, but I sure did have one.


I'm so excited that the worst part of my semester is pretty much over! I just have one more paper to write that is due on Friday and then I am free from crazy stressful weeks until finals.

So, how do you all feel about exclamation points? I almost used one after "finals", but then I didn't because I felt it wasn't really something I would exclaim! even though I am really excited about it. And I used one in the sentence before and I didn't want to seem like an exclamation point whore (is that too strong of a word?). Sometimes I feel that when I use one I'm a 15 year old talking about how hot some boy is, or just how much she loves lip gloss or something. But I suppose they are there for my use, so I shouldn't shun them, but I think maybe they have been abused. I can't help but think of the Seinfeld episode about this exact subject. Anyway, that was a long paragraph about nothing. I mean amazing incites. You feel enlightened now don't you?

Um, I guess I could say a lot more about life and such, but I don't know if really want to at this time....whatever that means.

Here's a picture from my birthday/early Thanksgiving:

I know, I'm adorable

2 comments:

deb said...

You deserve the best birthday ever. Because you are awesome. And I think you should post more often. I like it.

Unknown said...

You really are. Adorable, I mean. And I'm glad you had a good birthday. That's all I ever wanted for you. And a really awesome life with a hot, rich husband. That's all.

I feel the same way about exclamation points. I'm always scared to use them.