Wednesday, November 26, 2008

pretty girl

Deb wrote a blog like this in September I believe and I started writing one of my own then, but forgot about it until I started writing my last blog, in which I mentioned finding this one...I hope you followed that, because I did. I also modified the rules because I am super.




My Age: In case you are saying to yourself, isn't Ali 21?, then clearly you have forgotten that September comes before November.






Places I've Travelled:

Places I want to travel to:


Favorite Places:

...i would also take on the couch cuddling
...watching of course

this is a museum...

Favorite Object:

Favorite Food:


Favorite Animal:


Favorite Colors:


Place I was Born:

well, really it was in Orem, but this picture is pretty

Place I live Now:

don't you wish you lived in this steamy vat of mystery?

Pet:
a.k.a.



Past Love:

Best Friend's Nickname: yes Debbie, I actually found this picture on a google search. you are now famous.

My Screen Name:

First Name:

Middle Name:
Last Name:

why did this guy pose with a We Buy Houses sign? He is ruining the Gardner integrity.

that's right. we are cool enough to have our own island. next, the world.

Bad Habit:





First Job:

Grandmother's Name:


College Degree:



What I'm Doing Right Now:




Honorable mention for best picture that wouldn't fit in a category:


Song of the Week: Pretty Girl by Sugarcult. I figured since this is the title of the post it should actually be apart of the post for real. I bought this song recently because I'm getting sick of all of my music. This one also gets stuck in my head and I've decided I like it. A lot.

3 comments:

micquel said...

Ali! That last picture made me laugh so hard! good work on finding it. Also, I enjoyed the rest of the post. keep 'em coming.

Unknown said...

Ruining the integrity of Gardner. Ha. What a ruiner. You will take over the world. I'm surprised your grandma didn't already with that name.

Erin said...

3 things:

1. I LOVE the steamy vat of mystery and yes, I wish I lived there.

2. I wish I would have found that Art History picture, mine was not as cool.

3. And I'm SO happy about the cuddling with Hitler. I'm not even sure what that means.