Monday, December 22, 2008

Way Overdue

Yes, it's true, I didn't go to the library to drop off my 3 checked out books before I left for my dad's because the weather was so bad. They are due today. And I can't get logged onto my account on the internet because I think my card is expired or something dumb. So basically I won't be able to return them until like January 3rd. Sand news I know...Ok, I meant sad, but I had to keep sand because it is funnier.

But onto other things...like the crazy amount of snow that fell upon us this day. That was madness. There was like two feet of snow on the street! Jared came to pick me up from my dad's and after we walked out of the house, he literally ran back to his car while I tried to slowly step in this long strided footsteps, but mostly I just laughed so hard from watching him run that I almost fell so many times.

Um, not having anything to do is really weird. No work. No school. Today I slept until like 11, but then I stayed in bed until like 2. ok, I got up a couple times, but still. It's so nice to sleep in, but also kind of boring.

I can't believe Christmas is on Thursday. So crazy. It doesn't seem like it's time yet. But I'm so excited for my family to be together! And Christmas is just so much fun I can't wait. I pretty much love any holiday when my family gets together and eats and plays games. Presents are good, but I'm terrible with them, and really what I care about is just being with the people I love.

um, NIKKI IS MARRIED!!! I still can't believe it, and I'm so happy for her and Monte! So cute.

So, my roommate painted my nails a very dark purple (not black like some may tell you) on Thursday and I have gotten quite a lot of grief about it from pretty much everyone. I didn't choose the color, but I do like it. Maybe not the darkness so much, but the fact that I can even paint my fingernails now that I'm not working with food. I do fell kind of emo though, which I could never pull off, so I probably look like a poser, but too bad. The bad part is that I don't have any remover, but I do have more of the nail polish, so...unless I go shopping tomorrow, I'm retouching them.

Song-o-the-Week: I Believe by R. Kelly...I got this song free on iTunes. What do you think about it? It was recent, so I assume it is apart of the Christmas musicness. I don't know if I necessarily like it, but it does send a good message. I'm mostly just confused. Isn't R. Kelly some hot manly sex symbol or something? I don't actually know, because I don't keep up on all those R&B/rap singers. But, you know, I'm all for those tough guy showing their soft side, so more power to him I guess.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bad weather really makes you pay. For library books.

Christmas was so great! It was so great to have a whole week off of work. Now I need to work a lot to get lots of monies, though. Pooh.

R. Kelly confuses me, too. I haven't listened to the song yet, but I definitely will. Who do these fools think they are? Don't they know they can't just believe something but actually have to act upon that belief! Ha. He's crazy.