Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sing me to sleep

I just want to lay in my bed all day and listen to music.

I almost forgot how much I love music. We mostly listened to Indian music whilst camping. And the occasional songs from "The Last Unicorn" (which is now stuck in my head, by the way).

I've been gone so much this summer. I haven't really had time to process everything going on. I need some time for processing. Just me in a room with music.

thinking, singing, sleeping, eating.

I won't get that chance, but I've been dreaming about it all day.

Song-of-the-Week: Lullaby by The Spill Canvas.

1 comments:

Becca said...

i love LOVE L.o.V.e music. it helps me figure out the emotions inside me that I am trying to understand but can't put words to. Sometimes, I just need a tune with someone else's words. and then I feel better.