Friday, August 07, 2009

Holla!

i just read a blog, in which was said "holla!" and I thought, ha, haven't heard that in a while. so, i have brought its presence to my blog. I hope you appreciate its amazingness as a word.

In other news, I'm back in Utah. Colorado was amazing. I'll try to post some pictures later. I had so much fun. I bought two new pairs of jeans, a cute new shirt, and a cute hat that I'm real excited to wear around. Plus, my new swimsuit came while I was gone so my mom had it in the car when she picked me up. It's pretty amazing I must say. And of course I got to spend a whole bunch of time with Larke, which was the best part! I miss her lots.

I've been in kind of a weird mood since I've been back. I don't know why. I'm trying to snap out of it.

Song-of-the-Week: Stay by Safety Suit. I just really like this song.

4 comments:

Becca said...

hey welcome home. when you have a free moment, come over and tell me ALL about your CO trip and say HOLLA to the new member of my family. :o)

ps- i love your music. i have it on a pop out player right now and am listening to it while I do saturday chores. thanks for having good taste.

Unknown said...

glad you're back...not that i ever see you. can we go swimming at deb's so we can show off our new suits? mostly i just want to see yours.

smart alec said...

becca i'm so glad someone listens to my music. and that you like it. i can't wait to come see you and your adorable new addition!

nikki, did you get a new swimsuit?? i vote yes to swimming. party time!

micquel said...

Hi Ali! I really want to see this new swimming suit of yours, I seriously also almost bought it, too. Don't worry you are still unique, and dang cute. You look so dang HAWT in all of your pictures on facebook. yep.