Tuesday, November 24, 2009

party in New Jersey

My mother and I are leaving in a few hours to spend Thanksgiving in New Jersey with my awesome aunt and her family. Hopefully we get to go to the Met, which, let's be honest, would be my most favorite thing. I get to maybe go to the Thanksgiving Day Parade too. I get to make pies and be with family. I'd say a pretty good holiday week.

I guess I better go start packing.....

I haven't been able to come up with a good song of the week for a couple weeks, mostly because all the songs I want aren't on playlist. but, I've listened to this song a lot recently (and I also love the show :). love it:

Song-of-the-Week: Take a Bow by the cast of Glee (really just Lea Michele) I don't know why I've loved this song so much, but boy have I. Evertime it comes on my ipod I think, sad song, change it. but then it keeps going, and I love it. And my shout-out to Glee is that I love it. You should watch it.

2 comments:

maremee said...

Love Glee. Love this version. Have a fabulous time in New Jersey!

Derek said...

Have a good time... Blah blah blah.


I have a 4 day weekend and no Ali? This Thanksgiving thing is overrated.