Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twenty 2

I guess it's about time I write a blog haha.

My birthday was pretty much fantastic.

Thursday was a surprise birthday dinner/party. People just kept popping up: Derek, Amanda, Maria, my mom, Joel, Spencer. I have such cool friends. Amazing hamburgers and onion rings (my fave) and delish eclairs. Oh, and the coolest part, goodie bags, provided by my awesome mom. Very appreciated presents. So unexpected. So fun. Pretty much exactly what I needed.

Friday was a delish homemade dinner with Deb, Nikki, and Trisha. Awesome presents that I will treasure for always. Followed by an excellent girls night of movie-watching. A night with my bestie. I'm afraid the days for such partying are few, so it was a perfect present.

Saturday was a full day of RB (aka racquetball) and delcious sushi with Maria, dinner with my super cool family. really good pizza and the best chocolate cake ever. adorable niece who I think finally knows who I am and actually likes me. I love family time. Then movie with Maria and friends. 2012. intense. homework til 3. Slept at my dad's because my fear of slippy roads is extremely high these days.

Sunday - the BIG day. Recieved many a text and phone call, all of which I loved. It really turned into several days of partying followed by a day of relaxing on my actual birthday. Which really was all I could have asked for. I slept until 1:30 in the afternoon and it was amazing. Had some good, much needed talks with the parents. got really emotional - tears of happiness and relief. Felt extremely loved and undeserving of such love and presents.

Unfortunately, the only pictures taken were at the party on Thursday. so that is what I'm providing you with:

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually took some pictures at the dinner at Deb's, but haven't done anything with them yet. I'll try to soon...

I'm glad you have a good couple of days!

Derek said...

Yeah. Thursday was the best of all your days.

Also, according to Blogger, I was you're approx. 1000th profile view.

smart alec said...

are you serious?! that is sawesome. you read right. sawesome.

nikki, i want to see some pictures!