Thursday, March 25, 2010

one month

I will be landing in Athens exactly one month from today. Then I get to spend the next 8 weeks traipsing around Europe (with 23 other girls). I'm getting more and more excited to go.

Museum's everyday.
Pretty much my dream come true.


I've been doing some "research", aka picture-looking, of each of the places we're going. Maybe I'll post some a little later. So you can be even more excited for me :)

For now I should probably focus on finishing up the last few weeks of my undergraduate career...

5 comments:

Maria said...

I am excited for you. Just not excited for me! I will miss you friend.

Derek said...

Don't worry about it Maria... I'm not going anywhere.. Except Detroit... And Kansas City... But those are short trips.

I'm roughly the same amount of fun as Ali, sometimes.

Derek said...

And also....

I am excited for you too Ali :D Yay.

Unknown said...

HAPPY! And jealous...

Bethany Sneary said...

You will have so much fun! Hurry, go, and come back so we can have so much fun with YOU!