Friday, September 17, 2010

cows?

i'm sure you're all well aware of the very large picture of a cow on my blog :) i've thought about it for a while and i think maybe i should replace it with something a little less, "in your face".

I don't really know why there is a cow there in the first place, other than i used to really like cows (also for reasons unknown) and somehow it just stuck. I've been trying to think of how the cow (and my title) really makes any sense at all. And I think I've come up with a pretty "sense" making reason.

Cows go moo. there are millions of cows in the world. they all look the same. they all eat the same thing. they all make the same noise. kind of like humans you think? i'm just one in all those millions who's trying to be heard. I'm just "mooing", if you will (that sounds real special haha).

convinced? i won't be offended if you're not. i feel like i've changed the name and look of my blog so many times that i need to just stick to one. Any suggestions on a new title? A new image? if you've got a good one i might just take the plunge and redo things even more :)

0 comments: