Sunday, September 26, 2010

my week away

My week with Jantz was the best. but pretty much every week with him is the greatest week ever. I only got pictures of the last half while we were in Colorado.

I made oreo truffles. 
jantz even helped, and his turned out the best  
(i've accepted that, even though i LOVE baking, and i'd like to think it's my specialty, that boy can cook, end of story)


i may have gotten some on his face 
(and he didn't even retaliate. wtf right? haha. he'll get me back, don't worry)


driving to the Rockies game. i like watching him drive.


we got sweet awesome seats (5 rows back from 3rd plate). 
Ubaldo was pitching, our fave!

sometimes he makes special faces in pictures

and sometimes i do.

on sunday after his amazing talk in church. 
(ps, i bought him that tie in florence)



him and his sister were making these faces the whole trip! 
our last day we went to lunch at On the Border (and got our meal for free, woot).


 
my favorite picture of us. 
loved the trip.
love him :)

1 comments:

Becca said...

LOVE your sunday outfit pic. you guys are hot. can I please take your engagement/wedding pics in a couple years? thanks. :o)