Friday, September 03, 2010

one week of school = one week of vacation. sounds about right

This week has seriously flown by. Holy cow. I've had a few breakdowns this week, but after many talks and much complaining to the amazing people in my life (aka mom, boyfriend, roomies), I finally feel a little bit better about things. I think maybe, just maybe, I can make it. Grad school may take me to the edge of insanity, but when I'm done it will be so worth it (at least I hope so....haha)

On another note, I'm super excited that it's Friday. I get to pick Jantz and his fam up from the airport tonight and then spend the whole week with them. They leave on Thursday, but, I get to fly back with them and spend next weekend out there! yay!

I would pretty much be ok if the weekend never ended. so pray that this week goes by super slow for me :)

Song-of-the-Week: The Only Exception by Paramore. All you need is one person to change all your ideas and rules about love.

P.S. Impromptu Painting-of-the-Week:
death of the virgin by Caravaggio
such a spectacular painting. i stood in front of it for so long. just marveling at its beauty. 
it's SO different in person (so go see it :). and love it.

0 comments: