Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GNO

"Girls Night Out" for those not properly associated with The Office :)
(not to be confused with GAI, "Guys Afternoon In")

A few of my wonderful past roommates and I got together for a long overdue dinner. I was the "matriarch" of the apartment in our 9 months together a few years back. Seeing how far we've all gotten makes me feel like such a proud mother (...in a "we're still basically the same age but also not" sort of way). They are each doing such amazing things and I feel so lucky to call them friends.











We ate (a lot), talked (even more), and had a whole bunch of fun.

3 comments:

Derek said...

You guys are all such sharp dressers..

Minus the Rockies shirt during the most important month of baseball, in which they are not a part of.

Come on Ali.


I still wear brewers shirts, but that's because I only have like 6 shirts.

You, on the other hand... No excuses.

Derek said...

Oh also,

I miss you.

smart alec said...

haha, the ONE night I dress down! and the Rockies rock. it's in their name. so.....yeah :)